We’ve been building with WordPress since 2016. All our client’s websites are built on WordPress.
From a developer’s point of view, it’s flexible, highly customisable and market-leading. It allows us to develop websites that are truly bespoke, yet also offer the ease and convenience of being able to make changes efficiently going forward.
What’s more, it’s very user-friendly for business owners and their employees to edit text, write blog posts, add products and more.
For those that want to know more about WordPress, see here.
Here’re a few facts about WordPress demonstrating its awesomeness…
- WordPress powers 43.3% of all websites on the internet!
- WordPress has a 60.8% share in the CMS market.
- More than 500 sites built each day are powered by WordPress.
- WordPress is not just for small and medium-sized businesses. These websites are built on WordPress: The New York Times, Spotify, TechCrunch, The White House website, BBC America, and even the Facebook Newsroom!
- At the time of writing, there are 59,641 free plugins (third party software) available for WordPress that extend its core functionality, giving huge possibilities for entrepreneurs and developers.
- These plugins turn WordPress into online stores, marketplaces, members platforms, auction sites and more.
Are you getting the most from your WordPress website?
We love to help clients make the most of their website, whether that’s running a blog, creating engaging case studies or making changes to static pages. That’s why we offer WordPress training and also have a range of ‘How To’ guides.